Life is precious. Cherish it.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Back to blogging!


I'm back!!!


After taking a one year break from blogging, now I'm back.


To start off, let me first share with you some of the pictures taken during my youngest son's first birthday.


Time flies so fast. A year ago he was only 8.8 pounds, 21 inches in length. Now he's 25 pounds and 33 inches tall, woah!! A year ago, he's so cute and huggable. Now he's super cute, super huggable and soooo goodlooking and charming.






For my baby's 1st birthday I cook spaghetti, pancit palabok, pancit bihon, pork afritada and rice. I also made chicken macaroni salad, buko pandan, buko salad, puto, marshmallow pops and leche flan. I also bought cupcakes for the kids. Mommy bought some eggrolls, chicken, pork sisig, and lechon kawali (Mmmmm, now I'm salivating.)


And to make it even more special, I personalized all the decorations-- cake topper, banners, table centerpieces, marshmallow pop stands and treat bags.


Marc and I would like to thank everyone who came, thanks for the gifts. And those who didn't make it, thank you for the greetings. We really appreciate it!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Never eat more than you can lift. - Miss Piggy